Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Learning Style

I am a visual, auditory & kinesthetic learner.  I love to listen to stories about life experiences.  I have found that the true-life experience stories have taught me more than the textbooks and lectures.
I do not like online classes, because I miss the interaction in the classroom.  I like working in groups, but I do not like group projects.
I am an overly honest person and I like oral participation.  I am opinionated, but I listen to other opinions.  I will replay a persons words/opinion later and reflect on the information and I am willing to change my opinion.
If I do not understand something, I will ask if the teacher is approachable.  I have recently had a professor who refuses to answer students' questions.  Unfortunately, I do not feel that I can approach that person, so my questions have gone unanswered.

1 comment:

  1. Robin, I hope you always feel free to ask questions in this class. Ask me, your classmates, and feel free to use other resources you think may assist in your learning.

    Dr. Walker

    ReplyDelete